Have you ever known someone who was so bad that he was good? Once in a while someone comes along who will break all the stereotypes that have gone around about how bad he and his kind are, and prove to you and the world that there are still decent guys around who are worth your time. For guys like this, the Baddest Boyfriend In The Galaxy Bomber Jacket send the message out loud and clear: there are still men who know how to treat a woman like she should be, and not every guy is all about taking advantage of others because they are all about themselves. There are still those who are so bad that they are good, and in the best way possible.
This bomber jacket is just the thing for any kind of outdoor activity, as it is made of fully lined 100% polyester taffeta material. Wrinkling, shrinkage, abrasion-damage, and even mildew is absolutely no problem at all, as it is incredibly strong, durable, and resistant to these concerns. The colors and print will not fade regardless of wear and washing, courtesy of a high-definition sublimation printing technique used on every square inch of this jacket.
If you are lucky enough to know someone who still embodies decency in a man, be sure to let him know he is appreciated for behaving thusly, as there are not enough guys like him around anymore, and the world would certainly be a better place if there were.
- 100% polyester taffeta fully lined
- Lightweight, wind/water resistant fabric
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color *brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
Expected Delivery: Production time is 7-10 days. Estimated delivery time: Shipping Times
Return Eligibility: Please send back in original packaging, undamaged. Contact our support staff HERE and they will assist you accordingly.